Health insurance for my dog

About Us Forums Discussion Topics Pets Health insurance for my dog

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tory 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Santina S.
    Lisbeth

This isn’t something that even crossed my mind before a couple of weeks ago when my coworker said that he has health insurance for his dog. After I heard that, I started to think about it more and more, and I’m wondering how many people have this, and if it’s a good idea or not. Any opinions?

PickeyRooted

I think it makes a whole lot of sense. I mean, probably most of us love our pets as much as any other member of the family, and if they get sick or hurt, I really can’t imagine throwing my hands up and saying, ‘oh well, I guess that’s it’.

tartac

It would be ideal if employers would start covering pets on their health plans, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

Tory

Think about the alternative to having insurance. Say your pet needs expensive medical care, it’s a really tough situation to be in trying to decide if you want to pay for some health care or not, or even worse if you can’t afford the care at the time. I

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.